Set on the outskirts of Mount Gambier in the lovely area of Yahl, Gebhardts are pleased to present 235 Woodlands Road. An ideal farm comprising of approximately 100 acres across 2 titles.
TO BE OFFERED AS A WHOLE - IF NOT SOLD WILL BE OFFERED CONTINGENT & INDIVIDUALLY.
Features of this property include:
- Two tiles, the house and 40 acres on one title and a vacant 60 acres on the second title making up the approx. 100 acres.
- Broken up into 10 main paddocks plus 2 holding paddocks with all paddocks having access to water for stock
- Previously has run 47 head of cattle
- Two paddocks of Lucerne with the remainder sown to pastures including clover, rye and cocksfoot
- Soils ranging from volcanic soil to a slightly red and grey loam
- Excellent fertilizer and spray history
- Established windbreaks
- Well maintained cattle yards and crush and vet gate
- Good fencing, some being electric
- Well maintained windmill
- Irrigation bore
- Hay shed
- 5 bay (approx. 18m x10.5m) galvanised shed with mezzanine and an old granny flat with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom
- 3 phase power and Kubota generator
- Neat and tidy brick home with established gardens built with Empak homes in approx. 1998
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with gas heating
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Cosy front lounge which is fully carpeted
- Large Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and access to the two-way bathroom
- The other two bedrooms both of generous sizing, fully carpeted and with built in wardrobes
- The office could be utilised as a 4th bedroom and also includes Built in cupboards
- Central bathroom with powder room, bathroom and separate toilet. Bathroom with shower and built-in bath
- Stepping through the glass sliding doors is the large, paved pergola perfect when entertaining
- Dual carport under the main roof with side door to the inside of the home
- Large, detached rumpus room which could be used as a teenager retreat or turned into a granny flat
- Chook yards surrounded by established fruit orchard and boxed vegetable garden
- Approx. x2 22,700 Lt of rainwater and a bore feed the house
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity, get in Contact with either Paul or Emily for further information.