Positioned in one of Mount Gambier’s most desirable streets and possessing a picturesque street presence, this circa 1930's’ return verandah bungalow has been beautifully restored and maintained to provide the perfect balance of character and charm with modern features for today’s family lifestyle. The return verandah creates an amazing first impression with an invitation to step inside.
Some Special features of this home include –
• High ceilings, leadlight, ornate cornices and ceilings, fretwork
• Hot mix driveway
• Garaging for two cars plus workshop/rear yard access
• Ducted gas heating and R/C split system airconditioner
• Paved outdoor entertaining area with a pizza oven
• Superb 1104m2 (approx) allotment
• On the door-step is the Blue lake, the rail trail and the city’s Restaurants, Cafes and great shopping
Capable of any gourmet dinner party the entertainers’ kitchen is well appointed with Trezzini benchtops, two integrated dishwashers and a huge walk in pantry. The kitchen/meals/family zone via glass doors seamlessly flows out to the paved entertaining area complete with pizza oven. Four very generous bedrooms (or three plus second living area) the master has an ensuite (floor to ceiling tiles) and a wall of built in robes. Such is the flexibility of the floor-plan the home can be configured to suit everybody’s needs. The Lovely main bathroom also has floor to ceiling tiles. Rear yard access to two car accommodation. Perfect and private back yard. The theme throughout this stunning home is style and quality. You will love living here! Inspections are by private appointment only.