Located in a Blue Ribbon location close to schools, shops, Blue Lake and the railway land precincts is this solid Mount Gambier stone home on approximately 1,010m2.
Features of this property include:
• Beautiful jarrah floors carried out throughout most areas of the home
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living overlooking the enclosed backyard
• Kitchen with solid timber cupboards, great storage, gas cooking and stainless appliances
• Second large family room with sliding doors to outside
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite featuring shower, vanity and toilet
• Further two queen size bedrooms both with BIR
• Central updated bathroom with built in bath, shower and vanity – separate toilet
• Outside the home is a great pergola with blinds all overlooking the pool
• Solid outdoor room which has been tiled – could be utilised as another bedroom, living area or converted back to garaging.
• Great carport easily allowing up to three cars